So, the latest stock ROM is at the very top, followed by the previous releases. In any of these cases, simply performing a factory reset via the settings menu or via the recovery will not help. Finally, you might have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Realme 6 RMX2001. If not then feel free to comment on any problem you are facing while this process. You can flash your Realme phone from Firmware (Flash File) using official Realme flash tool or MSM Download tool.
- I listed Both Regular Android 11 Features and Some Exclusive “One UI” Features.
- Do not need to re-install USB Driver if you installed it before.
- In case, if you use the wrong version, you might get a “com.google.process.gapps has stopped working” error.
- On the other hand, if you wish to completely restore back to the factory state and restore Widvine L1 status, then you would need to relock the bootloader on your Realme 6 Pro.
- Realme X3 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM Processor.
Almost similar to the previous ROM, and the same version of the ROM even but despite that from a different programmer. There is another version of POSP ROM, with Android 11 system, available for the OnePlus 6T. This version on the other hand, although it contains a few bugs, but it is in some necessary things that you may not be able to deal with on your primary phone.
You should install a provided USB Driver on your computer before the flashing process. Do not need to re-install USB Driver if you installed it before. To ensure that all important data on the phone (like contacts, messages, app data, etc.) is safe, back them all up because you could loose data after flashing. You can also use it during the Firmware (OS) Flashing or Installing process on the device or fixing any Software-related issues. Before installing you’ll have to downgrade to stock Android 9 firmware in case you’re running Android 10. IF YOU’RE ON ANDROID 11, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO INSTALL UBUNTU TOUCH, OTHERWISE YOU’LL BRICK YOUR DEVICE.
Read Steps to install Flash Mi A2 Stock Rom TWRP Recovery new version, supported android 4, 8, 9, 10, 6, 7, 5, 12, 11, 13. Your Xiaomi Mi A2/Mi A2 Lite should now be running the latest Android 10 firmware with the February 2021 security patch. If you have any questions regarding this update or the instructions in this post, please feel free to post a comment below. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S, Mix 3, 8 Pro, and 8 Explorer Edition now have the option to upgrade to Android 11 with Paranoid Android, the longest-running custom ROM project. The new custom ROM is called Noble ROM and brings support for the Android 11-based One UI 3.1 skin to the single-SIM and dual-SIM models of the global Note 9. Moreover, the ROM is actively maintained for a bunch of devices from various OEMs, and its development hints that the device’s custom ROM development community is quite active.
- However, the ROM is available for download via the next link.
- He is a Computer Science Graduate and Certified Android Developer, Making His Career towards this Technology.
- Not to mention, the development team has worked really fast on bringing Android 13 this time and it’s available for several devices.
- On this page, you can find the official link to download Xiaomi Mi A3 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer.
- After a few years of break, Paranoid Android is back again.
Below I have shown step by step procedure to Root Xiaomi Mi A3. Of course, you have to follow every step carefully, or else you may face trouble booting up your device again. The disadvantage of rooting is that you void the warranty and don’t get free technical support from the service center. Also, when you root your smartphone, you cut down the security for your device and the chances of getting a virus increase. These advantages of rooting are some of the most obvious when you look at the benefits of rooting your phone. It will enable you to install Android applications, Custom ROMs, and other apps that are not available in the Play Store.